• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think twice before using your AR-15 for home defense. 🤔

That point on the VCR was just a reference to a case back then it wasn't him speaking of current data.
No, it wasn't. The date on the study that he is referencing is 1995. This is a 30 year old study being applied to today. Click bait title is click bait. Completely out dated info but it gets the views. :ranger:

A. I’m glad I live in a county that has an elected sheriff’s office rather than a police department.
2. I’m glad we don’t have a woke D.A. out here who is regularly featured on CNN.
• I’ve never been personally fond of a long gun inside my house (YMMV), I prefer the Glock 17 with tac light for my “things that go bump in the night” self defense weapon.

It’s a good insight into what a “jury of your peers” might think. Out here, it’s doubtful I’d be charged or convicted…but good info for those blue and purple counties.

That point on the VCR was just a reference to a case back then it wasn't him speaking of current data.

I went back and listened again and you're right, it's not from the 1990s. His comment on that just stuck in my head.

The study was done in 2009 according to the video. Still a ways back but not 30 years.

It’s a good insight into what a “jury of your peers” might think. Out here, it’s doubtful I’d be charged or convicted…but good info for those blue and purple counties.

Yep. Politics and "your party's position" on gun control and many other controversial issues can definitely play a role in
--whether you are arrested or let go,

--whether your bond is high or low,

-- whether you're charged with felonies or misdemeanors,

-- whether the DA's office is reasonable and behaves ethically toward you and your defense attorney, and finally

-- what the judge and jury do when they're given your case to Try.

Back
Top Bottom