• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How bout a bbq gun?

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...57780_757751_757751_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

150337_lg.jpg

Could buy 2 nighthawks at that price!

I will pass. I am just not into engraved guns. It will be rare, only 20 going to be produced and engraved and it will have it's own serial number.

Only 20 will ever be made and there are people that have the money to collect stuff like that! Me personally if I can't abuse and use it then my money won't get spent on it!

Aw come on man that"s MSRP. Everybody knows pricing is left up to the dealer. I'll bet I could find one for $6450 if I looked around a little. :rolleyes: Why they put a grip safety on a revolver is beyond me I just know they don't fit my hand right.

That's not a BBQ gun...

This is!

img.tapatalk.com_d_12_12_11_hupapyta.jpg

Sweet Odin's Raven!!!
SIG European Custom Shop puts 99% of all other custom shops to shame...

Very nice!! Too rich for my blood, but still nice.

"Barbeque Gun" is a term made famous by the Texas Rangers. They would wear special, highly embellished sidearms to formal occasions such as barbeques put on by influencial upper class Texas tycoons.

I have had thoughts of creating a BBQ gun but have not acted on the thought, yet. I had a really nice Colt Police Positive .38 Spl that was to be the project gun, but I gave it to my son for personal protection and then it wound up with my brother-in-law. Now I have no project gun!! Someday it will happen........

Very nice!! Too rich for my blood, but still nice.

"Barbeque Gun" is a term made famous by the Texas Rangers. They would wear special, highly embellished sidearms to formal occasions such as barbeques put on by influencial upper class Texas tycoons.

I have had thoughts of creating a BBQ gun but have not acted on the thought, yet. I had a really nice Colt Police Positive .38 Spl that was to be the project gun, but I gave it to my son for personal protection and then it wound up with my brother-in-law. Now I have no project gun!! Someday it will happen........

Cool info man!!! What were you going to do to it?

Back
Top Bottom