Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 8 23.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ones business why wouldyou axe that stupid question?
Exactly why I started with, “for those comfortable.” So speaking of business, why don’t you mind your own? I knew I’d get the traditional “Cop,” “ATF,” “Soup Boi” and we can’t forget the tired, worn out Danny DeVito meme but I find your reply stupid. The question was genuine and rather vague as far as numbers go. Was simply curious as to the general size of people’s collections and was going to segue into if the collections were specific to any certain category.

well....you can always "schedule" your guns, then they will be covered....Think State Farm wont sell you out when ATF comes a knock'n....

I still own the ones that I lost in a boating accident on the lake!

I never gave up "title" to them
& there is no law promising salvage rights in them to another who finds them (on a freshwater inland lake).

I'm between 10 and 20, but a lot of those are cheap. I love rimfires!

Some in my collection only cost 100 bucks brand new.
This is the type of answer I was searching for. geezer geezer loves his CZs. TheSnail TheSnail likes HK. I’m kinda all over the place. I like Sig 1911s, Ruger wheelguns, Browning and Remmy long guns, Benelli shotguns and AR platforms. 5 rimfires for me.

I've been into AKs the past several years. I hated them forever then went all in trying to get variants from each country that made them. No idea why. I'll never have one of each, but I'm close. It's something to chase. I go through stages. I've "collected" cheap guns, revolvers, 1911s, milsurps, odd calibers, lever guns. Who knows when I'll sell off and start in on something else...

I've been into AKs the past several years. I hated them forever then went all in trying to get variants from each country that made them. No idea why. I'll never have one of each, but I'm close. It's something to chase. I go through stages. I've "collected" cheap guns, revolvers, 1911s, milsurps, odd calibers, lever guns. Who knows when I'll sell off and start in on something else...
I get it. Thanks for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom