How many guns do you have?

IMG_1748.JPG

I have a very large collection of stuff I cannot justify. I like it, it has not other real use, unless of course zombies and alients are real.

She knows about all of them, I make a point of telling her what I bought/traded as soon as it come into the house.

Any other tactic is dumb. Tell her everything.

Coming from a guy who got divorced and is now paying through the nose for it, you need to be totally honest with your partner, if she has a problem with it, then you have a different issue.

I kind of mumbled to my wife today that I want another suppressor. She said "is that what you are buying yourself for valentines day?" Haha. Gagunguy is right on. My wife knows all about my fetishes.

41 years ago my wife said that she didn't want more than two guns in the house. A month or so later she looked in my closet for something and found 27!! She never mentioned it again!!! :noidea::noidea:

However, my guns and I were abducted by aliens! :alien::alien: I escaped, but all my guns were lost forever!! :shocked: I now have PTSD and a TBI due to the abductiont!! :fear: I hear those guns screaming every night when I try to sleep!!!! :Cry::Cry:
Go easy on that ptsd stuff. Youre the next target

Back
Top Bottom