• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How much does your AR weigh?

I hear ya, Bennyboy. I did the freefloat rail, and while it did make a very small improvement in my group size, the weight of the Vortex Strike Eagle and mount boosted the weight to that of a SKS. After I got rid of the scope and went back to a rds, I wished I'd left well enough alone too. As the range I shoot at is only 100 yds, I probably should have just kept the carry handle and done like you and just added a light.

Hey Burdy, did the gen 2 Inforce lights not fix the head cracking issue? (Just wondering if you've seen a gen 2 crack? You know how companies claim to fix issues with newer revisions.) I hadn't thought about the MFT catching on the limbs and brush in the woods. Good point though. I don't have any gear other than the sling, so I hadn't experienced the snag issue, but obviously I don't shoot near as much as you. Thanks for sharing your experience. I wonder if putting the paracord "weave" on it would help or make it worse?

Hey Burdy, did the gen 2 Inforce lights not fix the head cracking issue? (Just wondering if you've seen a gen 2 crack? You know how companies claim to fix issues with newer revisions.) I hadn't thought about the MFT catching on the limbs and brush in the woods. Good point though. I don't have any gear other than the sling, so I hadn't experienced the snag issue, but obviously I don't shoot near as much as you. Thanks for sharing your experience. I wonder if putting the paracord "weave" on it would help or make it worse?
Dont know about the Gen 2 Inforce, I havent owned any since the two Gen 1's I bought. It would be great if they fixed them. I think a paracord weave might help on the MFT. I would think it would need to be pretty tight.

I have some that are light and some weigh a ton. Nothing a tripod can’t fix

0700BA46-013A-443D-BD22-CFFC54D808ED.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom