How much should brush hogging cost per hour

Are you looking to cut shooting lanes through saplings and heavy brush or tall grass? Bushhogging should be around 75-100 per hour but a machine with a forrestry head is gonna run you between 250-300 per hour.

Many years ago, I bid a job to clear the back 1/3 acre of a 1 acre lot. The price seemed high based on per acre so I suggested the folks talk to their neighbors who all had the same 1/3 acre in the back of their lots. I ended up clearing 5 of the 6 homes on that side of the road and kept the price affordable for each home. One homeowner insisted the price was too high so it was skipped. I got a call from him about a month later wanting that same price... I declined.

Are you looking to cut shooting lanes through saplings and heavy brush or tall grass? Bushhogging should be around 75-100 per hour but a machine with a forrestry head is gonna run you between 250-300 per hour.
All the tall trees were cut down about 6-7 years ago. only saplings and brush now. I have someone local that might give me a quote this weekend , I wanted to know the going rate so I could be able to address it. I have always heard about 65 a hour but that was for fields and stuff. I am also not around the atlanta area, the location is in South West Ga

Many years ago, I bid a job to clear the back 1/3 acre of a 1 acre lot. The price seemed high based on per acre so I suggested the folks talk to their neighbors who all had the same 1/3 acre in the back of their lots. I ended up clearing 5 of the 6 homes on that side of the road and kept the price affordable for each home. One homeowner insisted the price was too high so it was skipped. I got a call from him about a month later wanting that same price... I declined.
Exactly Shoulda,coulda,woulda. Too late.

Back
Top Bottom