• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much should brush hogging cost per hour

Are you looking to cut shooting lanes through saplings and heavy brush or tall grass? Bushhogging should be around 75-100 per hour but a machine with a forrestry head is gonna run you between 250-300 per hour.

Many years ago, I bid a job to clear the back 1/3 acre of a 1 acre lot. The price seemed high based on per acre so I suggested the folks talk to their neighbors who all had the same 1/3 acre in the back of their lots. I ended up clearing 5 of the 6 homes on that side of the road and kept the price affordable for each home. One homeowner insisted the price was too high so it was skipped. I got a call from him about a month later wanting that same price... I declined.

Are you looking to cut shooting lanes through saplings and heavy brush or tall grass? Bushhogging should be around 75-100 per hour but a machine with a forrestry head is gonna run you between 250-300 per hour.
All the tall trees were cut down about 6-7 years ago. only saplings and brush now. I have someone local that might give me a quote this weekend , I wanted to know the going rate so I could be able to address it. I have always heard about 65 a hour but that was for fields and stuff. I am also not around the atlanta area, the location is in South West Ga

Many years ago, I bid a job to clear the back 1/3 acre of a 1 acre lot. The price seemed high based on per acre so I suggested the folks talk to their neighbors who all had the same 1/3 acre in the back of their lots. I ended up clearing 5 of the 6 homes on that side of the road and kept the price affordable for each home. One homeowner insisted the price was too high so it was skipped. I got a call from him about a month later wanting that same price... I declined.
Exactly Shoulda,coulda,woulda. Too late.

Back
Top Bottom