• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much should I sell this Rifle for?

My opinion, you have a decent rifle, good optics, desirable caliber (308), bi pod, and a little ammo. Somebody can start hunting for a very reasonable price. $325 to $350.

Like others have said, these are good guns, especially for the money. A lot of people tend to shy away from the cheaper guns for one reason or another (I'm not sure why). I've had two of these guns myself (.223 and 22/250). I never fired the .223 but the 22/250 was a great gun. I had a heck of a time doing anything with them as far trading or selling. I ended up taking the 22/250 back to the shop I got it from and trading it back in and I finally was able to trade the .223 to another member. The only reason I traded them was because I never had time/place to shoot them and got bit by the trade bug. But I know that the standard guns (non-threaded barrel) at my local shop run about $300 out the door and I'm unsure about the scope you have but I'm guessing it's in the $150-200 range? What I usually try to do is sell a used gun for about 15-20% less than it's value new. Assuming it's in like new shape. But that's just me. Sorry if I wasn't any help but at least I tried.

Back
Top Bottom