• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How much would you pay for this used FN fnx 45 ?

What does a used fnx .45 sell for? I had one and sold it for $550. It was just to damn big and I didn't like the trigger. Mine did not have a threaded barrel but did have the box and everything that came with it new.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/653438936

FNX 45 Tactical. FNX 45 is not the same gun.

What's not to like for a pure military weapon? Mine is the non-tactical model, just does not have the threaded barrel and extra screw-holes. Trigger does take some getting used to. I paid $670 otd from a gun shop in Hinesville. It is a hand-full to be sure.
fn fnx target.JPG

$800-900 would be a good deal. One thing to consider is the cost of the mags. I think they are typically about $50 each and they usually come with 3 mags so there's $100 lost right there to get back to "like new".

the tactical version is worth quite a bit more than the standard one. For a long time new ones were in the $12-1300 range. used ones will pop up here and there for around $900-1000. If you look hard and long you might find a new one for $1k.

$800-900 would be a good deal. One thing to consider is the cost of the mags. I think they are typically about $50 each and they usually come with 3 mags so there's $100 lost right there to get back to "like new".

the tactical version is worth quite a bit more than the standard one. For a long time new ones were in the $12-1300 range. used ones will pop up here and there for around $900-1000. If you look hard and long you might find a new one for $1k.

I got mine 950 brand new. They have sales on them frequently if you're patient.

My FDE FNX Tactical was $1,012 delivered back in March of 2014, brand new from CDNN Sports. As stated above, the package included 3 mags, extra back straps, and nice bag. Take away the two mags and bag, and not have full gun history, I'd say $800 would be about right. To answer the OPs question, what would I pay for it... $750, as described, if I needed another one, which I don't.

Back
Top Bottom