• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to protect your home from rioting and looters......

you slot floppies and become a man among men

Prepared to slot!

FALS.jpg

I'd hate live in an area that I had to worry about rioting and looting. Choose your shots carefully or just have an all out random shooting spree into the crowd (**** em all)

don't wait ,go on offense early. Get on high ground, away from home.Dig in with firing ports.Tunnels work well. Ask Charlie. underground safe room, not under home

I'd hate live in an area that I had to worry about rioting and looting. Choose your shots carefully or just have an all out random shooting spree into the crowd (**** em all)

Yeah,,,,pretty certain I'm not going to take the time to discern the jubilant and gleeful celebrants from the criminal bad actors. If you're in the crowd you are a target.

you see my original point about dragon's breath 12ga rounds......If I don't kill them, I'll make one hell of a statement....I still prefer 5.56, buy one defending his castle needs to make some kind of "don't **** with me" statement.....you're picture of "the impaler" seems barbaric, but that **** worked....don't **** with my kingdom!!!!
I'm thinking a big sign with "No Trespassing Looters Will Be Shot" on it, some anchored concertina wire with appropriate overwatch/armed defense would make an impression.

When they are in a group they are a bunch of screaming monkeys and think they are tough. But when you start throwing lead into that group. They are the fastest running sissy's you will ever see. So open up with something like this. You will never have to put in a second mag.
AR 15 pistol z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom