• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to protect your home from rioting and looters......

Well it'd start by 1. old style rat traps attached to trip wires around property line, with each line attached to the trigger of a 12 gage sawed to about 8" , loaded with #1 Buck, if it is a SHTF scenario and stamps won't be available anyway, and then 2. unroll the contina wire just inside those lines, with rattles attached to make noise if the screaming isn't enough, and 3. battery operated motion sensors another 4 ft inside the wire, and finally, 4. a loaded AR/AK at each pre prepared firing port from behind the Kevlar curtains. Just to name a few.
5. a button to send everything on the acreage to the sky in little pcs, you're going to die anyway if 1-4 didn't stop em.

(for shotgun shell devices,)

https://www.amazon.com/1byone-Wirel...r=8-3&keywords=Battery+Operated+Motion+Sensor
3.jpg
1.jpg

The problem with making them 'go away' is how can you make them 'stay away'?
well I believe if you kill them on the first go around than they won't be coming back, you will need a way to bury them to keep the smell down or drag them down the street and leave them lay out that way the rest will get the hint. and I think a good belt fed weapon would suit the bill rather nicely as far as the mob goes . just have someone there to keep connecting the belt ends together and to help with barrel change.

problem with booby traps aside from being indiscriminate is you will be legally liable for killing someone with one when society gets back together....you could do something like string treble hooks between trees on fishing line...mine have some liability for that but they wouldn't be dead and the screaming would certainly alert you to the fact they are present...

Well it'd start by 1. old style rat traps attached to trip wires around property line, with each line attached to the trigger of a 12 gage sawed to about 8" , loaded with #1 Buck, if it is a SHTF scenario and stamps won't be available anyway, and then 2. unroll the contina wire just inside those lines, with rattles attached to make noise if the screaming isn't enough, and 3. battery operated motion sensors another 4 ft inside the wire, and finally, 4. a loaded AR/AK at each pre prepared firing port from behind the Kevlar curtains. Just to name a few.
5. a button to send everything on the acreage to the sky in little pcs, you're going to die anyway if 1-4 didn't stop em.

(for shotgun shell devices,)

https://www.amazon.com/1byone-Wirel...r=8-3&keywords=Battery+Operated+Motion+Sensor
View attachment 929214
View attachment 929203
Oh, the inhumanity of it all!! They wish only to bring awareness to their plight. The animals, the animals. The poor animals .

problem with booby traps aside from being indiscriminate is you will be legally liable for killing someone with one when society gets back together....you could do something like string treble hooks between trees on fishing line...mine have some liability for that but they wouldn't be dead and the screaming would certainly alert you to the fact they are present...

IN a real SHTF scenario, legalities won't be an issue, all, including LEO's will be protecting their families, not running down others doing the same.
I'll take the chance for being liable for anything I do to protect myself and mine. The screaming will serve as direction as to where the buckshot fly's All my animals will be inside with me and my loved ones.

kjgxbhmp4ulyhaz25ybr missile.jpg
I kind of started this on another thread, but decided to start a new thread because this is a serious possibility; especially those of us that live in suburban Atlanta.

Here's what I posted. What's your plan?

I've been thinking a lot about riots lately...how do you defend your home when a mob shows up....they did say "take this **** to the burbs" in the last riot....I''m more worried about those that try to burn down my house while rioting with my family inside more than anything.....seriously.....with/without Molotov cocktails ( anyone with a bottle, tshirt, oil, and gasoline can make one)....how do you deter these folks?? I've been thinking a lot about loading up on 12ga dragon's breath rounds....you hit someone with AR round is probably going to go down, but it doesn't have that "go the **** away affect"....I wish it did....if I were up against a bunch of looters I would want something massive that says "GO THE **** AWAY".....me and myself alone can't realy to do anything if it's a mob......what if I had something....flame throwing 12ga....something to make a statement.....I don't know what the answer is, but I don't think one trained armed man will stop a mob....in the ODT's opinion.....what will?? Serious threat...serious question??

Belt fed is old school, I'm getting those Norwegian Slamraams like atop barrys house.
These folks won't be walking towards our houses,
battering ram carjacked vehicles will be dime a dozen.

Backup plan...
My highrise has fire hoses at each door & play sweet home alabama with barking german shepards on tape over loudspeaker or just post gun free zone signs which should deter all ....

Obviously you should concentrate your resources on putting as much real estate between yourself and any at risk areas. That being said, I think you need to know your neighbors well enough to know which ones will help you take the fight to them before they get to your house. If you already have an established neighborhood watch with a relationship with the local police , join it and you will be miles ahead of your average kudzu commando.

Back
Top Bottom