• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to protect your home from rioting and looters......

Good home security against a mob of attackers would involve your neighbors working with you to shoot down the attackers, too.
You can pick-off bad guys climbing on or around your neighbor's house that he won't be able to see at that point, and likewise your neighbor can take out the bad guy who is crouching under your bedroom window, lighting the rag on that Molotov cocktail. (Just tell your neighbor not to hit the bottle!)

If you and one neighbor each had your own houses guarded with 2 armed adults, the 4 of you together could keep each other's homes safe and totally own that section of your street.

or instruct him TO hit the bottle while they light it...

Get a tank.

Abrams_tank_with_mine_plow.jpg

You selling?

Thanks for your service! A military unit is trained to work together....as a "force".....what have you learned during those times that would help you and your family in the event of the unimaginable? Without a trained, well put together unit? Fine when you have a large, disciplined, well organized, well equipped unit, buy what if it was your home....out of nowhere....and it was just you? what would you do?

My response that you quoted were an answer to a question asked of me by another member. He was asking specifically about my time in Mogadishu. My words had nothing to do with the overall scenarios that are the gist of this post.

I'm not going to reply about what my plans are, or how I would respond to the scenarios posted here. I talk about some of these topics during some of my classes, but I'm a tad leery of posting such subjects to such a wide, unknown audience. Once it's in print, it's quite possibly there forever.

no such thing as a fixed emplacement that can not be overrun with sufficient numbers...if they know you are there and they want you bad enough they will keep coming back with more people until they get to you...

Back
Top Bottom