• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to protect your home from rioting and looters......

Im in east cobb..when? Where? Haven't heard anything about this...

A couple months back. My parents are in EC and I remember my dad sending me a picture of the flyer the group put together. From what I understand it was shut down pretty fast.

I would hesitate to use Dragon's Breath rounds. If a white cop shooting 1 "unarmed" black man who'd just committed multiple felonies caused the rioting in Ferguson, imagine what a white citizen horribly disfiguring and killing multiple "unarmed" black "protesters" would do. There's not a DA in the country who wouldn't cream his drawers at the political capital to be gained by prosecuting such a case, no matter what the merits of a potential self defense claim you had. Imagine you're the defendant and you start hearing things like; "exotic ammunition," "heinous crime," "special circumstances," "elevated charges."
Let's talk real world; during the Rodney King riots in LA, several shop owners tooled up and presented a credible threat of force, didn't kill anyone, and didn't get looted or burned. Why bother, when there's a shuttered up shop, ripe for looting, on the next block? Arm yourself, and a couple neighbors, post up at a chokepoint into your neighborhood, (and make sure nobody's got an itchy trigger finger) and you'll be just fine.

12ga slugs alternated with 00 or 000 shot. Use slugs for most vocal and shot for followers. Have the .308 with 25-rd mags standing by and the AR ready also.

There will be enough chatter that you can bring family members and friends together to establish perimeters and clear fields of fire. Only one way in and out of my subdivision.

your best bet is to make your house look like it has already been hit...front door open/busted...break out some windows from the outside, don't just break a few panes i mean really mess things up...defend from inside (preferably with suppressed weapons and subsonic ammo so you don't draw more attention)...graffiti is good...toss some furniture out in the yard...the more you look like you've been hit the better chance they'll leave you be...you could even have some furniture just for tossing in the yard...other household goods too...maybe an appliance or two...if your only defense is trying to keep people away by shooting them they will figure you have something they want and will keep coming...

I would hesitate to use Dragon's Breath rounds. If a white cop shooting 1 "unarmed" black man who'd just committed multiple felonies caused the rioting in Ferguson, imagine what a white citizen horribly disfiguring and killing multiple "unarmed" black "protesters" would do. There's not a DA in the country who wouldn't cream his drawers at the political capital to be gained by prosecuting such a case, no matter what the merits of a potential self defense claim you had. Let's talk real world; during the Rodney King riots in LA, several shop owners tooled up and presented a credible threat of force, didn't kill anyone, and didn't get looted or burned. Why bother, when there's a shuttered up shop, ripe for looting, on the next block? Arm yourself, and a couple neighbors, post up at a chokepoint into your neighborhood, (and make sure nobody's got an itchy trigger finger) and you'll be just fine.

if you think only black people are going to come after you when tshtf you will be wrong...anybody who didn't prepare is going to come after you if they think you have something to come after...and they will be about 80-90% of the population...possibly including people you know...

Back
Top Bottom