Hunters,liars,and thieves?

yellowhammer

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
I came across an ad on Craigslist,where someone wanted help on a horse farm(farm?,it is 7 acres)in Cherokee county,Ga.There was a long list of tasks the worker would have to perform,along with all the requirements.So far,ok.The boss is the boss.Last item was"Hunters,liars,and thieves should not apply."First time I`ve seen hunters put in that category.I bet they ride those horses wearing those sissy little black hats.

A lot of times hunters and trashy destructive idiot red necks get lumped together. Just like I can not convince my in laws that there is a difference in country and redneck.

The thing we all must face at some point is that not all "hunters" are ethical, upstanding citizens. There are a lot of idiots that kill things for whatever reason that are not hunters, but because they kill animals they get lumped into the "hunter" category. A few idiots can give a majority a bad image. Poachers are listed under "hunters" by the unknowing public. Trespassers that are so hell bent on killing something are also considered hunters, even though what they do is not hunting. Getting mad at the people that don't know there are ethical hunters is not the answer, hunters helping to stop the idiots that give us a bad name is the best solution.

I honestly think they are animal lovers so they do not want anyone that kills animals for any reason in their employ. That's how I read it anyway.

I'm pretty sure the state of GA has plenty of hunters.....who are liars and thieves.

As to the reference in the CL ad? Maybe he/she adamantly opposes hunting AND refuses to hire liars and thieves.

562725_481794538497294_1841378573_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom