• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am a Flipper

Oh my god it's the end of the world.If you can get something for less than it's worth you know you'd like it.Wouldn't it be nice to sell your home for more than you paid…but somehow that's ok.If you sold a 68 camaro for 5000.00 when you paid 2000.00 thats ok also…Don't understand the attitude.I think I'll log on in a few years an ones attitude will change i'm sure.
so does your username reflect you hoping to run across a sucker :)

I thought about posting that but, didn't want to feed a troll.

Not calling the OP a troll, cuz that would be wrong....
jonny-quest-hadji (1).jpg

Oh my god it's the end of the world.If you can get something for less than it's worth you know you'd like it.Wouldn't it be nice to sell your home for more than you paid…but somehow that's ok.If you sold a 68 camaro for 5000.00 when you paid 2000.00 thats ok also…Don't understand the attitude.I think I'll log on in a few years an ones attitude will change i'm sure.

Please tell us more about your unlicensed firearms and ammo profiteering on the internet.

Cool. You will now be the first person I ignore. I inherently know you are trying to profit off of me. More power to you but that's not how I roll on here. It's more like a community to me than a flea market. Whatever tho, I'm not overpaying you or giving you a deal either so, your choice and my choice.

Pawn shop I check out every once in awhile had a Russian SKS for $600 a while back. Walked in today and the SKS, along with everything else he had last time, is still there. I asked to see it. He's got a $1,049 price tag on it now. This guy a flipper or just a dipsh**?

My parents couldn't sell their house. The realtor told them they were in the wrong price bracket so the appropriate buyers weren't seeing it in their searches. They bumped the price by about $500,000, and sold it for roughly $200,000 more than they had been asking, within days.

Maybe the pawn shop guy knows his clientele.

Does anyone give a flip about flipping?
No one really should care what someone else does with their property. If you can sell it for more than I can, good on ya, kid.

What does chap my ass, though, is the sob stories I get before said flip occurs trying to get me to lower price:
“My car was broken into, I need a new carry immediately”
“I work in a bad neighborhood, need a gun quickly, can you add ammo too?”
“Need to pay credit card bills”

Proves you’re a lying douche when you re-list it immediately for $100 more

No one really should care what someone else does with their property. If you can sell it for more than I can, good on ya, kid.

What does chap my ass, though, is the sob stories I get before said flip occurs trying to get me to lower price:
“My car was broken into, I need a new carry immediately”
“I work in a bad neighborhood, need a gun quickly, can you add ammo too?”
“Need to pay credit card bills”

Proves you’re a lying douche when you re-list it immediately for $100 more

I make up my mind at what price I'm to sell something and I stick to it. After many years of "doing someone a favor" by selling them a rifle that they just had to own and then discovering they've damned near immediately sold it on the innerwebs? Hell I could have neckbearded the damned thing myself. Bottom price is bottom price. I don't care what your sob story is.

When I worked in the estate liquidation business I was bombarded at sales with whining, wheedling begging from "I'm just a teacher, I don't make much money" to sell an item at lower prices. I got to where I'd just tell them, "Who's ****ing fault is that? I didn't make you a teacher."

Back
Top Bottom