• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I gotta go to Baltimore...

Order the crab cakes. They are really good up there. Only thing good up there.

YES.....Place called G&M near the BWI airport, south of Baltimore. A bit pricey, but they have the best crab cakes I have ever eaten. Downtown go to Little Italy area, lots of great food there, don't need a map, just roll down the car window and follow the smell of garlic rolls!!!

Where is your son's event? If it is south, Glen Bernie, Severnna Park that is OK, an area I am familiar with.

Don't take a weapon, unless you don't plan on coming back to GA.

Check the laws carrying pepper spray, taser, or a nightstick could all be illegal in that liberal cesspool of a city. I'm in the same predicament traveling to Illinois later in the year for my daughter's wedding.
Where are you going in IL??? Every thing south of I-80 is pretty much OK....and flat and green, like a pool table....except the ghettos of smaller towns like Springfield, Peoria, Decatur and East St. Louis.

I have a 21' ASP knockoff mad by S&W and a couple of big riot size cans of O/C. Thinking real hard about stashing the wife's Kel Tec 32 in an overnight bag or stuffed between the seats of the rental car.

Do not do it. Southern Good Old Boy arrested in Baltimore would be bad for you. Learn the area and stay out of the wrong places. That is what I did last time I was in Chicago.

Do not do it. Southern Good Old Boy arrested in Baltimore would be bad for you. Learn the area and stay out of the wrong places. That is what I did last time I was in Chicago.
Yeah you're probably right. I took a Grendel 380 to NY in 94 in my checked through luggage. When they saw that red tag on my suitcase at LaGuardia you would've thought there was body parts in it. Nobody wanted to touch it. I walked all around NYC with it in my overcoat. I had no idea how much **** I would've been in if I'd been caught.

YES.....Place called G&M near the BWI airport, south of Baltimore. A bit pricey, but they have the best crab cakes I have ever eaten. Downtown go to Little Italy area, lots of great food there, don't need a map, just roll down the car window and follow the smell of garlic rolls!!!

Where is your son's event? If it is south, Glen Bernie, Severnna Park that is OK, an area I am familiar with.

Don't take a weapon, unless you don't plan on coming back to GA.
I have no idea where the event will be. I just assume we will be staying in the same hotel. And that sucks because it's usually one of the upscale places which means you gotta pay to park you gotta pay for WiFi no microwave in the room and a room service menu with insanely priced food. Why do the most expensive hotels nickel and dime you to death?

I have no idea where the event will be. I just assume we will be staying in the same hotel. And that sucks because it's usually one of the upscale places which means you gotta pay to park you gotta pay for WiFi no microwave in the room and a room service menu with insanely priced food. Why do the most expensive hotels nickel and dime you to death?
Take a load of watermelons swap them out.

Back
Top Bottom