• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have a question about trespassing

Represent yourself pro se. I know if it's your first offense the court isn't going to stack you with the max fine. Watch out for court costs as well. Show the picture of the sign as evidence. The solicitor might plead it down on discretion.

Well, I have two bad legs, am handicapped
Expect no sympathy from me. The sign looks as if it could have been read, I have called the police when I see someone parked wrongly.in handicapped and will do it again.

Well, I have two bad legs, am handicapped
Expect no sympathy from me. The sign looks as if it could have been read, I have called the police when I see someone parked wrongly.in handicapped and will do it again.

I'm not handicapped, but I'll kick a big ass dent in their door if I see them parked without a tag or decal.:shocked:

I'm not handicapped, but I'll kick a big ass dent in their door if I see them parked without a tag or decal.:shocked:
1_r7eMuzfMbWFSoWA2EBgosg.gif

I kicked a dent in the door of some asshole that had opened his door up on the side of my buddy's truck and scratched the paint. lol

You'd be amazed just how big a dent you can knock in a door with a "mule kick"
For someone who is always talking about shooting people for breaking the law you don't seem too concerned about getting shot for breaking the law.

Back
Top Bottom