• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love my County

I hope they are that quick when I renew next spring ;-)

Can you renew early to avoid being out of the loop?

Now you don't renew it, you have to completely re-apply. When I "re-applied" last year it was $70 plus $5 for fingerprinting at the Sheriff's Dept. It may have even gone up since then, I'm not sure. But make sure you take cash, they don't accept anything else.

Now you don't renew it, you have to completely re-apply. When I "re-applied" last year it was $70 plus $5 for fingerprinting at the Sheriff's Dept. It may have even gone up since then, I'm not sure. But make sure you take cash, they don't accept anything else.

I also called the day before to be sure of the price because the letter I got in the mail said it would be $55 but when I got there it was $70! At least I got it the next week.

Thanks Shovelhead for the name correction, just use to calling it that. I think years ago it was called Georgia Firearms Permit.

More years ago than that it was called a "Pistol Toter's License."

Last January my daughter applied for her GWL on Monday. It arrived in the mail on Wednesday. Taylor County.

More years ago than that it was called a "Pistol Toter's License."

Last January my daughter applied for her GWL on Monday. It arrived in the mail on Wednesday. Taylor County.

Yeah Taylor County was pretty small back when my wife,and brother and sister weent there. But that is still fast turn around.

Back
Top Bottom