• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I would like to limit the for sale items to ‘1 trip down recent posts ‘

I had just looked at what the cost was. Seriously I was clicking on ODT to sign up as a supporter when I discovered I had been banned without any explanation as to why. So F*** that.

You want my money? Let’s talk rules change! I was going to sign up for the lifetime membership.
I was going to join the military but you know....stuff...

OP is from fayetteville...so what do you expect from him? you can't even park your car in your own yard in fayetteville...

How long does it take to go " oh look that again." and move on? You do not want to see items you have no interest in other people don't want anyone to make fun of religion. Beginning to sound like a college campus.

Dude I totally missed the whole thing . Was crazy
How dis you miss it. I took the day off and sat on the couch with my phone plugged in and didnt win crap. Hindsight is 20/20 cause i could have got off my lazy can and made money instead. Oh well did the two years before and will probably do it again next year

I had just looked at what the cost was. Seriously I was clicking on ODT to sign up as a supporter when I discovered I had been banned without any explanation as to why. So F*** that.

You want my money? Let’s talk rules change! I was going to sign up for the lifetime membership.

What rules need changing? We need to run our stuff for sale and prices by you for approval first??? LOL Yeah OK, good luck with that your emporership!

Uh oh. I think he might be talking about me.

Yep, I've had a lot of that kind of stuff on here.
Antique baby scale, tools, yard sale stuff. Yep. I'm guilty.
But NEVER a stippled Glock; I draw the "Obama line in the sand" right there, buddy!

But hey, I did give a weed whacker to biker13; doesn't that good will for the less fortunate get me off your hook??? :)

If you feel that you must put me on your "IGNORE LIST," then go ahead. I understand.
It'll break my heart, but time will hopefully heal my wounds.

How dis you miss it. I took the day off and sat on the couch with my phone plugged in and didnt win crap. Hindsight is 20/20 cause i could have got off my lazy can and made money instead. Oh well did the two years before and will probably do it again next year
I was actually at a lunch meeting when my friend mentioned it was that day . By the time I made it back home that day it was all over . First one I totally missed

Back
Top Bottom