• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If someone....

I'm the same way

Its more about the PM checking delay for me. If I had notifications from ODT on my phone, I might not be able to live my regular life. I check it when I can, but text me and I will know you're talking. I can sorta see why folks like the PM trail, but after I actually talk to a user from here (or any forum) I get a pretty good feel for the likelihood of a flakeout on a meet up. Maybe I'm just too old, or trusting, or maybe its just the too old thing. A PM from a stranger is no better than a text to me.

Its more about the PM checking delay for me. If I had notifications from ODT on my phone, I might not be able to live my regular life. I check it when I can, but text me and I will know you're talking. I can sorta see why folks like the PM trail, but after I actually talk to a user from here (or any forum) I get a pretty good feel for the likelihood of a flakeoit on a meet up. Maybe I'm just too old, or trusting, or maybe its just the too old thing. A PM from a stranger is no better than a text to me.
They normally take the negative off if you only have text messages and no PM's

Back
Top Bottom