• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you had $50000 to invest for the future, where would you put it to make the most money?

Not being picky but I don't get the math. ie Spend 10 sell for 49 = 39 gross profit to the bank, (less after agent's fees).

Did the agent get more than your 49 asking price?

Yes purchased for 10k, listed for 49k, and ended up selling for 64k cash no due diligence... cleared over 45k profit after the dust settled under 45 days from original signed contract

Asian hookers. My pimp game is strong.
1650429658536.png

Income-producing stocks like utilities, a few preferreds, some defense stocks, materials, consumer staples, petrol (I prefer refineries), and a cash position of about 10%. If you are an income investor, the only reason to sell a holding is if a stock cuts the dividend. And since you are in it for income, market fluctuations should not be the focus. Consider an 8 to 10-year timeline.

I think there might be some opportunities in the not-so-distant future if someone is sitting on some cash. Buying I bonds in the meantime to park that money for a while seems to make sense.

Caveat: I'm just some guy, not a financial adviser.
You might want to buy preferred stock and earn more than I-Bonds. Federal Agricultural Mortgage has one that has a 6% yield paid quarterly. You want to pay close to $25 per share or less. There are some that get called from time to time most like that are preferreds that are sold by utilities.

I watch stocks a lot, you don’t need a great CO stock just one that goes up and down consistently.

I know one that I could probably make 4% per month. It will go down a % or two as people take their

Profits, then goes right back up.

Back
Top Bottom