• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll go ahead and post this. Cops arrest guy with camera phone & kill his dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the dumb ass with the dog had stayed in his car and not instigate the situation he would not have gone to jail and his dog would not have taken a dirt nap. I know some cops let the job go to their heads but to say they should not make it home from their next shift is plain stupid and saying that takes someone that has their head up their ass.

How is taking pictures,yelling and walking with a dog against the law? Instigating? What does instigating have to do with the law?

his car is parked on the corner and looks like he left his car to get a closer look at something that did not involve him. if he had continued on his way instead of stopping this would not have happened. most snake bite happen when dumb asses want to get a closer look or want to mess with the snake.

no the police are not always right but neither are the public. I bet if you were toeing an ass whooopn you would be wondering where the police are and if they got him off you. you wouldn't ***** about his job

no the police are not always right but neither are the public. I bet if you were toeing an ass whooopn you would be wondering where the police are and if they got him off you. you wouldn't ***** about his job
Nope, don't think I'd want the police involved. They'd have me wasting a buttload of time filling out a report, asking me a bunch of questions and the other guy would be lucky to get a slap on the wrist. Not that too many people would be able to give me a "whooopn" ;)

his car is parked on the corner and looks like he left his car to get a closer look at something that did not involve him. if he had continued on his way instead of stopping this would not have happened. most snake bite happen when dumb asses want to get a closer look or want to mess with the snake.

That might have been his kin being arrested? Don't know do you? Either way is there a law that prevents him from being there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom