• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

illegal to do a trade at an FFL?

I prefer people not trade guns in my parking lot. Any guns trading hands on my property are on my ffl. If I had a range it would be different.
Employees make **** up all the time. I tell mine to never just make something up. If you don't know for certain say you don't know.

LOL, I was about to post something about setting up trades in daycare parking lots or elementary schools.

Funny you said that. There was a post to sell a firearm on the ODT and the guy listed places he could meet up and it was a daycare parking lot. I PM'd him that might not be a good place to have on the open internet where you are meeting and he got offended. I said I didn't care, but someone else might get wind of it and make a stink.

Rosewood

Was in a pawn shop several years ago and a guy was trying to sell his Sig P220 to the pawn shop. They said they were not interested. So I asked the guy what he had and how much he wanted (all on the counter in front of the clerk). He told me and I said I would buy it. The pawn shop clerk offered to call in the serial number to make sure it was clean and did that for me. I then had the guy follow me to the ATM where I got out cash and bought it. Never once did he indicate there was/could be an issue.

Rosewood

Was in a pawn shop several years ago and a guy was trying to sell his Sig P220 to the pawn shop. They said they were not interested. So I asked the guy what he had and how much he wanted (all on the counter in front of the clerk). He told me and I said I would buy it. The pawn shop clerk offered to call in the serial number to make sure it was clean and did that for me. I then had the guy follow me to the ATM where I got out cash and bought it. Never once did he indicate there was/could be an issue.

Rosewood

Key word "years ago" times be different.

Back
Top Bottom