Illinois is running out recreational weed after legalizing in 2020!

Centrally managed industry running into product shortages?

You would have to have slept through the entire 20th century to miss that lesson. Or be an Illinois Democrat. Pretty much the same thing.

73145547-35C2-4D20-BEA5-956CF2F01CFB.jpeg

Cant pay there bills but can buy pot. I bet 50% or better has ebt card in their wallet, they get WIC to help pay for the deadbeat baby-daddy that is useless, along with section 8 housing so they can save their money to buy pot from an over taxed dealer.... Illinois :)

Cant pay there bills but can buy pot. I bet 50% or better has ebt card in their wallet, they get WIC to help pay for the deadbeat baby-daddy that is useless, along with section 8 housing so they can save their money to buy pot from an over taxed dealer.... Illinois :)

The ebt probably works on pot brownies.:hat:

Umm.. is this a trick Question? They started at 12:01 am Jan 1 st..!
Yep ....and at 30% tax off the bottom line i am sure the “entitled” that lives on the taxes are really celebrating about the sales but are sweating the 6 mos it will take to grow replacement stock. If they take it from another state they break federal trafficking laws .....with a room full of confiscated weed, where do you think the stock will come from ?

Back
Top Bottom