• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inappropriate communication stupid texts and unwillingness to have a phone conversation.

And you wonder why I never sell anything in genpop...

This thread is a fine example...

ODT10, on the other hand, was a GREAT experience! In-person dealings, the way it should be. And no worries about no-shows.
if you can wait every 12 years to sell stuff thats fine

I also like to verbally make a deal. I’ll pm I’ll take it but with all the scammers online now days I like to hear a voice. Conversely I always thought the seller would be more comfortable talking to a real person. Knowing their not being scammed or wasting their time.. I don’t understand guys who can text or pm but don’t have time for a quick conversation.
You have ZERO Feedback, Why are you even talking... LOL

This is 100% a generational thing. Notice that all the guys that "want to talk" are either retired or north of 60. I'm sorry, but I am a busy person and when I get a PM with a name and a number and a "call me," I delete it and move on. I don't have time to talk to you...especially when you've made it apparent that you're incapable of simple comprehension because it says in the ad, no calls. I'm not here to make friends or start a new sewing circle. I'm here for the lol's and to buy and sell stuff. Keep all comms through site's PM system per site rules and you're good to go.
Ah, man. I was really looking forward to that sewing circle.

This thread is almost exactly like ODT price patrol threads.
giphy (13).gif

Back
Top Bottom