• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inappropriate communication stupid texts and unwillingness to have a phone conversation.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. There are a few good folks on here that I probably won’t ever deal with because they“ don’t like to talk on the phone. So what?
Generally speaking, I’m not going to waste my time or plan a trip to meet someone who doesn’t have 5 minutes to talk BEFORE I get in my truck. I can tell a lot about a person in two minutes of conversation.
Also, in my experience, the people most suspicious of others tend to be the least trustworthy themselves.:becky:
Finally, if you look back over this thread can you detect a trend concerning those opposed to a phone conversation?
A little on the grouchy side maybe lol?:pop2:
I‘m gonna keep a list and check it when I post a smokin deal that finishes with
“First phone caller that says “I’ll take it” gets the prize“ lol.
We will find out who the hypocrites are then I suspect...:cool:

I've met two of the people here that have proclaimed their love for phone conversations and they're both definitely hagglers, both tried hard to convince me I wanted something that I definitely did not want :lol:

To each their own, I just don't like to haggle and don't need too. I post detailed pictures of what I'm selling or trading, and a detailed description, and it always gets sold or traded in a timely fashion by members who know how to make simple transactions via text.

To each their own, I just don't like to haggle and don't need too. I post detailed pictures of what I'm selling or trading, and a detailed description, and it always gets sold or traded in a timely fashion by members who know how to make simple transactions via text.
Texting or Sexting...?

It's much easier to deal with the whining, wheedling, poor mouthing members via PMs than it is to listen to them on the phone explaining why they should pay less, "ain't got munney," "need ta leave sum meat on tha bone fer me," they only buy instant equity for their collections, etc., etc.

It's much easier to deal with the whining, wheedling, poor mouthing members via PMs than it is to listen to them on the phone explaining why they should pay less, "ain't got munney," "need ta leave sum meat on tha bone fer me," they only buy instant equity for their collections, etc., etc.
Tree fiddy.......

Good f’n lord.. how hard is it to buy without a phone conversation? I don’t talk to Amazon, Rock Auto, or even my local Advance. Is that guy behind the counter at Adventure gonna talk you into buying that used revolver ? When I meet up for the deal I’m more than happy to talk face to face.
F that phone.

Back
Top Bottom