• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inappropriate communication stupid texts and unwillingness to have a phone conversation.

i hate the losers who wont call after the "I'll take it" pm. i am not texting at all. i am a man, i pee standing up, i like boobs..
if your a texter, your not a real man, why take something that allows you to speak to someone in real time. then turn it into a morse code bs sissy bull crap.
the idiots who know you are driving to a meet, and still want to text are the ones i hate.. i block texts on my phone. i aint typing anyone. real men talk, panty wearing sissy boys text...:boink:
You are texting right now.

This is 100% a generational thing. Notice that all the guys that "want to talk" are either retired or north of 60. I'm sorry, but I am a busy person and when I get a PM with a name and a number and a "call me," I delete it and move on. I don't have time to talk to you...especially when you've made it apparent that you're incapable of simple comprehension because it says in the ad, no calls. I'm not here to make friends or start a new sewing circle. I'm here for the lol's and to buy and sell stuff. Keep all comms through site's PM system per site rules and you're good to go.
Good job! Put it back in the safe! I can get more done in a 1 minute phone call than I could ever get done in a entire day of texting.

Whats a SOT?
An SOT is a Special Occupational Taxpayer. It is a Federal Firearms Licensee who pays a special annual tax in order to deal with a special class of firearms called NFA Firearms. SOTs are sometimes (incorrectly) referred to as someone who has a Class 3 License or even an SOT License.

Back
Top Bottom