Internet designs

richs

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
40   0
Reaction score
So... my wife has had me cleaning the basement, tossing old stuff that'sbeen laying around for a couple years. I was looking thru some old boxes of notes and found this document I worked on a 'few' years back. Note the date and title... I have the full DoD design and implementation docs to go with it.
arpanet.jpg

LOL the Internets , like that idea would ever go over big :D What next are you going to say that people will want phones in their cars or something other than a mono chromatic monitor?

Oh thats nothing special, some guy had the drawings for Marvin the martian's death ray blaster last week....

looks interesting

So... my wife has had me cleaning the basement, tossing old stuff that'sbeen laying around for a couple years. I was looking thru some old boxes of notes and found this document I worked on a 'few' years back. Note the date and title... I have the full DoD design and implementation docs to go with it.

Being an IT guy (geek) I'm sorta mathematical 1982 is more than a couple of years :) (ummmm 32) lol.
Nice find, I have MS Office on 27 floppy disks if wifey hasn't found them and "cleaned them up" herself...

Pair that with the "Team ARIN" comic books that ARIN sent out to members a couple of years ago and you have some nice coffee table books.

arin.jpg

Last edited:
Are you Al Gore? If not, he's mad you're taking credit for his work.

Al Gore! (I almost forgot about that brick head!)

What a freaking idiot!

(Too bad being an idiot and dreaming up "carbon credit" BS pays so well. He is filthy rich-off of selling complete fraud to dumbasses in the media.)

Back
Top Bottom