• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is S.C. custody laws different than Ga?

Hey bud, i sent you a p.m.
i may can get you in the right direction. im a Dad here in the bible belt, and custody for dads isnt easy, the mom always starts with the given upper hand. The attorney i used, after a years time of switching visitation arrangements. All said and done, i have full custody of my 5 year old daughter and my ex now has just a supervised visit for 4 hours once a month. its exhausting and can be very costly, but its worth every cent to have your child and know they grow up in a stable environment.

Good lick bud. Divorce is never easy when kids are involved. I would guess custody when not married is as bad or worse.

Worse.

Why are the fathers of American children treated like unworthy parents by DFCS and the legal system?

There are a lot of fathers that are much better parents and provide a better environment for the child than the skank hoe baby momma.

The women that don't murder their children before and just up to birth, use the baby for a bargaining tool, usually to make the baby momma feel relevant.

Im dealing with this right now with my middle boy. Girlfriend is 24. 3 kids. Oldests is 5 youngest almost 2. All have different daddys and her and her parents live off the system. Boy sure knows how to pick them.

Back
Top Bottom