• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justice Department Announces New Rule to Address Stabilizing Braces, Accessories Used to Convert Pistols into Short-Barreled Rifles

I was actually going to Form 1 a couple of guns over the next month anyway. Not for braces but I won't cry about getting a free stamp. Not that it'll make up for all the $ I'll be losing on braced guns.

Hopefully there will be an injunction on this pretty quickly.

Free gun registration! All these idiots will jump to save 200! We are the generation that is giving it all away! The easy thing is do not comply! How many full auto are out there that were never registered back in the day? Come on grow a set and do not comply!
Mass non-compliance has worked for weed.

43A06400-05F8-478C-AB6A-5EB025EE5359.jpeg

Free gun registration! All these idiots will jump to save 200! We are the generation that is giving it all away! The easy thing is do not comply! How many full auto are out there that were never registered back in the day? Come on grow a set and do not comply!
^^^^This. ”Registering” anything is a trap. If you fall for it….. you’re an idiot.

I feel bad for you guys that this affects. I've had an old A2 Bushmaster AR15 with the carry handle, era iron sights. It's reliable, accurate, fun to shoot and capable of taking out commies with butt-strokes to the head

Back
Top Bottom