• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justin Fields vs Jake Fromm

Unbiased opinion (I hate GA and OSU), Fields hasn't been tested this season. He's put up good numbers and looks good, but has had a pretty easy walk to the CFP. Fromm isn't at the talent level Fields is, but is battle tested. I think Fields has more of an it factor and can change a game where as Fromm is more of a game manager than can throw the ball pretty decently but misses wide open guys too much to give UGA the chance to compete against high level offenses that the top 3 have this year.

I think that’s accurate and spot on!

Georgia will have it hands full against LSU. Any of you wish we had Fields under center instead of Fromm? Any of you second guess Kirby’s decision to stick with Fromm and let Fields walk away? Right now that’s doesn’t seem like it was a Smart decision.
The guy that under center at uga is a stand up guy the other one is a super talented gifted Athlete, but has no character which is typical of most most athletes ! Kirby smart did not have enough balls are back bone to handle Justin fields

Never happen of course, but I would like to see Fromm and Fields swap teams for this season. Fromm has had to play against MUCH TOUGHER teams than Fields has and the quality of the SEC vs. Big Ten is far from equitable. That's my take on it.

I wish we had Trevor Lawrence...he's the real deal.

My home town boy. He's impressive, and he will improve after all he's just a sophomore.

There’s a kid playing at the high school where Trevor Lawrence came from that is freaking fabulous say that he’s going to be better than Trevor Lawrence

Ill believe that when i see it. Trevor is a great QB, hard too come by. But Cartersville has a good team. And they do recruit.

Back
Top Bottom