• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justin Fields vs Jake Fromm

Shoulda woodabcoulda—Hide sight always better than front.im pround of both men that can be a key ingredient for both teams sussess

None of you Monday morning qb's have observed that Fields is blessed with a receiving corps that is top shelf while UGA took a tremendous hit to graduation this past year! We're fortunate that we had Cager for most of the season while some of our receivers were growing up and learning our system.

I hear the "How Smart let Fields leave" comment/question every now and then. To my knowledge there is nothing a coach can do (legally) to keep a player from transferring. The only thing Smart could have done to keep him was bench Fromm last year and allow Fields to throw the ball, neither was going to happen. I have no hard feelings about him, I am just curious what Smart said to him to convince him that he would fit into the system in the first place.
I liked Fields and thought he should have had a shot a the starting QB position. I lost all respect for him when he played the race card .

I liked Fields and thought he should have had a shot a the starting QB position. I lost all respect for him when he played the race card .

The only reason he used that was to play immediately, it had no bearing on the transfer itself. Somebody else probably even suggested him use it (osu staff/family) so he didn't have to sit a year.

Ohio State's Justin Fields Named Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year …..

Not really surprising based on the good year he's had. The real test is coming up though - we'll see how he does when he plays the other teams in the playoffs.

991AAED5-12EC-47E7-BD93-C08B6BE9AFBC.png
DB4115A8-BCFB-429A-B0BA-8E6FE48347B2.png

Somebody already said it...the Ohio State receiving Corp is much better, but their quarterback may be too. These stats are from yesterday’s Championship Games.

Back
Top Bottom