• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lesnar vs Carwin

How bout that Pellegrino/Sotiropoulos fight. Should be exciting to watch, I expect a lot of transitions but 10th Planet/Machado training to prevail in the end. I dont think they are giving that guy the competition he deserves after dominating Joe Daddy. From a grappling standpoint thats not an easy thing to do. Ive seen Joe hold his own against Jeff Monson on the ground.

How bout that Pellegrino/Sotiropoulos fight. Should be exciting to watch, I expect a lot of transitions but 10th Planet/Machado training to prevail in the end. I dont think they are giving that guy the competition he deserves after dominating Joe Daddy. From a grappling standpoint thats not an easy thing to do. Ive seen Joe hold his own against Jeff Monson on the ground.

Pellegrino is always entertaining to watch because he's such a douchebag. My favorite moment of his was when he was facing Josh Neer and slapped him right in the face because Neer kept insulting him because he wouldn't stop grounding him, even though Neer was the one threatening to sub Kurt.

I was so excited when lesnar went down. Then came round 2. At least he wasn't a prick on the mic after the fight. I hope leban gets his wish.

lesner said at the end of the fight with frank mir "he caught me with a lucky submission" lesner caught carwin with a lucky submission!!!carwin dominated the first round!

Back
Top Bottom