• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let us discuss neutral feedback shall we .

whiskerz

Default rank 5000+ posts
Why ?
265   0
Reaction score
I am curious to hear what people have to say . I am about to leave my first neutral . We do not meet what the mods said I needed for a negative, we did not have a time and place in stone. The guy did commit to buying the gun. Apparently his wife kicked him in the balls and now he is hiding behind the couch . He can not drive in the dark or daylight hours so that hinders his progress . He did commit to buying another gun this week as well . Maybe he can only own 1 gun at a time . Okay gang your turn

Equals no feedback, because no confirmation.

True , he offered I accepted ,then the excuses rolled in. Still not as good as the user who said his alternator went out on his truck 3 hours after the scheduled meet. No call, Did not answer his phone or respond to my text no email , when up until then he was on it for responses . Who knew all of that stuff was powered by his truck

True , he offered I accepted ,then the excuses rolled in. Still not as good as the user who said his alternator went out on his truck 3 hours after the scheduled meet. No call, Did not answer his phone or respond to my text no email , when up until then he was on it for responses . Who knew all of that stuff was powered by his truck
Now that, that is a negative.

Back
Top Bottom