• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let us discuss neutral feedback shall we .

I am curious to hear what people have to say . I am about to leave my first neutral . We do not meet what the mods said I needed for a negative, we did not have a time and place in stone. The guy did commit to buying the gun. Apparently his wife kicked him in the balls and now he is hiding behind the couch . He can not drive in the dark or daylight hours so that hinders his progress . He did commit to buying another gun this week as well . Maybe he can only own 1 gun at a time . Okay gang your turn

LMAO. :behindsofa:

I've had two sellers on here agree to selling me a gun, then not follow through. One sold the gun out from under me to one of his friends who promptly flipped it for $100 more. The other guy, well - suffice it to say we never could agree on a meet time...but I think that was a matter of distance more than scruples.

Couldn't leave feedback in either case...but sure wanted to do something to alert other potential buyers...

But in truth...I've only had 3-4 deals go south since I have been on here, so that's still probably a better average than Craigslist...:shocked:

Back
Top Bottom