• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"l'll Take It"

Whisker, I am not clear if you are saying that my signature is not true because you looked at a weapon I misrepresented or not, please clarify. I do not own weapons that are in that condition so you were not looking at a weapon I own or had for sale.

Not you , I just want to make it clear that until you see it you can not consider it sold . I had a pocket full of cash and was ready to buy a model 29 . Until I saw the finish

I've learned that the phrase I'll take it, only means they will take it if they don't find something better before you plan a meeting. That's what happened to me last week. A guy told me he found something cheaper while he was waiting on me to respond. Then he said GLWS

I've learned that the phrase I'll take it, only means they will take it if they don't find something better before you plan a meeting. That's what happened to me last week. A guy told me he found something cheaper while he was waiting on me to respond. Then he said GLWS
Nice.

For one I hate the abbreviations. For two if I tell you I'll take it then by God I'll take it at the price YOU posted. If I have to hitch hike to your zip it is what it is.
Once again I'm not original ODT from 2010 but I like to think my ODT credit rating is good. Unlike my Equifax credit rating. But anyway you don't have to be on here and observe bidness too long before you know who is who and who's solid for their word.

Back
Top Bottom