• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"l'll Take It"

ILL TAKE IT.jpg

The problem I have is when they visit the site, edit their ad or comment in threads, but just didn't have time to reply to PMs in their inbox.
I'll wait 3 or 4 days for a reply, unless I see where they visited the site.
I usually get on the ODT every AM. Answering PMs are my first priority.

I send them another PM inquiring about their lameness, and I wait for their excuses. Then I get on them like a school kid for their incompetence and lying, then they all of a sudden have all kinds of time to reply, with their more lame excuses and tender feelings.

Once in a while I will have one come back and apologize for being a lame ass, and admit to being wrong but it's too late by then. Once you make my ignore list, it's not likely that you will ever get off.

I wish there was no invisible mode for logging onto the site. Who are these people hiding from?
BanjoJohn BanjoJohn ...... can you still see me?? Sometimes people (not me ) have thangs getting o......I mean going on

BanjoJohn BanjoJohn ...... can you still see me?? Sometimes people (not me ) have thangs getting o......I mean going on

I can see you, can you see me?

If people have "thangs going on", then they wouldn't have time to be posting, or commenting, before answering PMs.

Someone has to be pretty stupid to come on the site and post in threads, maybe renew their ad, or post a new ad, then claim too busy to answer PMs.

Back
Top Bottom