• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long term cafe build

Thx pal. Take the engine out tomorrow. Waiting on the new shock linkage. Then set ride height etc. then pull it back apart. Detabe and clean up the frame then decide on color scheme. I think thats gonna be the hardest decision for me.
color scheme is the hardest for me too..I let the wifey decide and then do the painting as directed..it works for me..my bike wont be black for long..

926e055ad7db6984a7f00cd67cc7515a.jpg

More mock up. Need to locate the mounting point for the mono shock then adjust ride height

Thx brother. Ive been tossing some ideas around and am getting closer. I am pretty sure the wheels will stay factory gold. May re anodize the fork lowers. Black out the frame high gloss. Brush the swingarm out. Brush the engine covers blackout the cases and cylinder head brush out the fins. Going to make a mini rear seat cowl out of aluminum or stainless and brush that out then the tank im not sure. I was thinking white with blue script saying suzuki...

Thx brother. Ive been tossing some ideas around and am getting closer. I am pretty sure the wheels will stay factory gold. May re anodize the fork lowers. Black out the frame high gloss. Brush the swingarm out. Brush the engine covers blackout the cases and cylinder head brush out the fins. Going to make a mini rear seat cowl out of aluminum or stainless and brush that out then the tank im not sure. I was thinking white with blue script saying suzuki...
using gold paint over black ..say a dual stripe with the gold brushed(custom technique with wet gold and stiff bristle brush) might look cool with heavy clear for depth

Back
Top Bottom