• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look What Fallowed me Home Tonight....

That looks like a 9mm. I like your new toy! But I have always wondered what that configuration, in a 9mm, has over a Glock 17 with a 33 round magazine? I am sure it cost a lot more, but it definitely has the cool factor going for it. But I bet it weighs a lot more and looks like it would be a little awkward to handle. Now it that was a true folding stock, I think that would shift my opinion. Don't let the wrong person see you shoulder than arm brace. You might get charged with a felony. How F'ing crazy is that!

7fbb4169-653b-4d3f-9c80-55455b116174-jpeg.1382607

That looks like a 9mm. I like your new toy! But I have always wondered what that configuration, in a 9mm, has over a Glock 17 with a 33 round magazine? I am sure it cost a lot more, but it definitely has the cool factor going for it. But I bet it weighs a lot more and looks like it would be a little awkward to handle. Now it that was a true folding stock, I think that would shift my opinion. Don't let the wrong person see you shoulder than arm brace. You might get charged with a felony. How F'ing crazy is that!

7fbb4169-653b-4d3f-9c80-55455b116174-jpeg.1382607

Thanks and the appeal for me is it is a little more stable and put in on a one point harness and carry it under a jacket. The 17 with 33 rounder wouldn’t be as efficient to carry in my opinion. Also the ATF recently came out again and said it’s ok to shoulder a brace. They had to do that after I already filed to SBR my VZ 58 pistol dang it. Some models come with a folding brace but I got this one because it telescopes all the way in as you can se here:

7f61e3eb6910cf35c62d6aa710450aee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom