Looking to get into bull riding and horse riding .

If you are wondering if you have what it takes to hang on for 5 seconds it depends where you are. What you need to do is doggystyle with a handful of hair and yelling get you some. Are you married? If so in Georgia add her sister's name. If in Alabama, your sisters name. If California, Nancy Pelosi, and Washington DC Donald. Good luck.

I’m Encouraging to Anyone to follow your dream. No matter how difficult or impossible they seem.
but please, please, Videtape it and post it!!

View attachment 5155245

Oh. This is gonna be good. (Snickers)

Op? When do you think you will be ready?
I don’t think you need much training,.. :noidea:….nothing like “on the job training“ for learning fast.
OP. Don’t let these negative people talk you out of it, I’m supporting you,

We will have a whole ODT section there supporting you!!!
looks like fun to me!!!

If you are wondering if you have what it takes to hang on for 5 seconds it depends where you are. What you need to do is doggystyle with a handful of hair and yelling get you some. Are you married? If so in Georgia add her sister's name. If in Alabama, your sisters name. If California, Nancy Pelosi, and Washington DC Donald. Good luck.
I believe it's 8 seconds....not that anyone's counting....

Just remember injuries go along with that sport. And old injuries have a way of cumming back to haunt you. And that's if you're lucky. There's a reason Cowboys groan, moan and limp

My granddaughter did it.....it can't
IMG_20221231_205650_01.png
be that hard....

Back
Top Bottom