• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to purchase a new AR any suggestions?

Well we gave it all we could. What do we avid builders know anyway. Don't takse this the wrong way but men could have Eugene Stoner and John Moses Browning sitting at the table giving someone good solid advise and man's ego will always think they can do) better selecting on there own.

I do hope it works out for you. I really do. I always lumped them in with Radical Arms, Davidson arms, Bear Creek Arsenal, Anderson Arms, Delta Team Tactical, Delton and other outfits like that. Using the cheapest parts and factory rejects to build there rifles ..
You might get lucky and get a decent unit. I will guarantee you will be lucky enough if you get near 2 MOA accuracy out of one. Well you have to learn someway. Trial by error seems to be the best teacher of all.

AR15 Discounts has this Colt upper for sale for 888. I really wished you would have waited and let us go to our Honey Hole parts places and find you a god deal on a quality name brand part.

Well good luck and I wish you all the best. I hope to to be proved wrong on this one I really do.

Well we gave it all we could. What do we avid builders know anyway. Don't takse this the wrong way but men could have Eugene Stoner and John Moses Browning sitting at the table giving someone good solid advise and man's ego will always think they can do) better selecting on there own.

I do hope it works out for you. I really do. I always lumped them in with Radical Arms, Davidson arms, Bear Creek Arsenal, Anderson Arms, Delta Team Tactical, Delton and other outfits like that. Using the cheapest parts and factory rejects to build there rifles ..
You might get lucky and get a decent unit. I will guarantee you will be lucky enough to get 2 MOA accuracy out of one. Well you have to learn someway. Trial by error seems to be the beat teacher of all.

AR15 Discounts has this Colt upper for sale for 888. I really wished you would have waited and let us go to our Honey Hole parts places and find you a god deal on a quality name brand part.

Well good luck and I wish you all the best. I hope to to be proved wrong on this one I really do.

D

E
That's an awful price. Heck, just get a 6920 upper for less than half that.

Wow that a unreal price. I might have to order one of those.
Well it doesn't have a BCG which is close 200 bucks or a charting handle.. probably doesn't have the front sight post, detent or spring either. So there are some differences. Still a good price though. I would take that all day over 75 percent of what's out there in the budget market.

14.5 complete upper. I do like me a 14.5 shorty

View attachment 5366398

If you are trying to make some kind of point to me, your reading comprehension is piss poor.

I stated numerous times that the proprietary parts cannot be picked up by walking into your LGS (that stands for "local gun shop").

I also stated that in order to acquire these proprietary parts, you would have to order them online.

You posting a link to a website where one can order the parts confirmed EXACTLY what I have already stated.....more than once.

Some of my highlights:

"You won't be able to walk in your LGS and buy certain replacement parts." Post #264

"Many of the critical, moving parts in the upper receiver won't be found on the shelf of your LGS. You'll have to order them online." Post #267

"They can be purchased online for having spare parts, but they're not something that you can just walk into most places and buy." Post #267

The OP is located in Villa Rica. If you want to prove me wrong, provide me with at least one gun shop in the immediate Villa Rica area where one can walk in any day of the week and purchase proprietary replacement parts for the Wolf A1/T91 upper receiver.

I never stated that I hate the proprietary T91 system, although in general I do not like piston AR's.

As piston AR's go, the T91 is a solid system.

I will hold to my argument that it is not a good recommendation for a first time AR buyer, or for anyone that cares about how easy it is to repair, upgrade, and perform maintenance on their AR.

Back
Top Bottom