Votes: 30 49.2%
  • McGregor

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Hard tacos

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Soft tacos

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
Nope, he couldn't hold his hands up to defend himself...

People don't have to fall down to be finished.

Anyone watching that fight could see Mcgregor was finished. To let that fight go on would be to ask for Conor to get hurt.

For a minute there I forgot it was a boxing match. I was watching off UFC feed. Glad they both were able to share hugs and congratulate one another.

Cha Ching

Yep, Watching the replay Floyd was blasting him and he couldn't defend himself anymore and definitely couldn't throw any punches, the ref stopped it before it got super ugly. That being said I think they should let him keep going until he drops to the canvas, which I don't think would have taken much longer....
He was well on his way.

Floyd was unchallenged early on. He purposely drug him into deep water, turned it up in the 9th, and put it on him in the 10th. Easy win for Floyd.

McGreggor is a phenomenal MMA fighter, and yes, Floyd would never win in the octagon. Both should stick to what they know. But proof, McGreggor had no business in the ring tonight, unless you count the $100 million he made. Floyd won the fight, but the big winner was Colin tonight. $100M!!!

Back
Top Bottom