• McGregor

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Hard tacos

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Soft tacos

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
More like a WWE scripted marketing ploy than anything else....and it worked

A novelty. Nothing more or less. Intriguing enough to captivate a large audience. Oh yes it worked. Big pay days all around.

Boxing is still in the toilet as far as I'm concerned. For a non boxer to go ten rounds with the best boxer of his generation did nothing helpful for the boxing world.

It ended as I guessed. I wouldn't have been surprised if McGregor had lasted to a decision. Mayweather just isn't a powerful puncher. He looked like he didn't even train for the fight. It was his first tko/stoppage since 2011.

Overall, I thought it was rather boring, like all of Mayweather's fights.

Boxing stinks no power, Mike Tyson was the last power fighter.
Do you even watch boxing? You called the fight for McGregor in the first round now Mike Tyson was the last power fighter? What does that even mean, anyway? Mike Tyson was a boxer. Floyd Mayweather is a boxer. Conor McGregor is a fighter and he got his ass whipped.

BTW, Vitali Klitschko had a higher KO% when he retired than Mike Tyson did.

I bet you they will be good friends now.

e47cc7e5020dd3e55ad9d904e04ad3e5.jpg

Do you even watch boxing? You called the fight for McGregor in the first round now Mike Tyson was the last power fighter? What does that even mean, anyway? Mike Tyson was a boxer. Floyd Mayweather is a boxer. Conor McGregor is a fighter and he got his ass whipped.

BTW, Vitali Klitschko had a higher KO% when he retired than Mike Tyson did.

As I recall, Tyson got KO'd by Holyfield, then KO'd by Lewis later on. The same thing would have happened if Tyson had fought Klitschko. And this is only some heavyweights we're talking about.

Boxing is in a downward spiral. No doubt about it. I will always watch and be a fan, though, as long as they continue to box. I won't pay to watch it...LOL...It isn't going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom