• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mayweather VS. Pacquiao set for May 2nd. Who's your pick?

image.jpg

Big let down. Fight didn't even come close to the hype. IMO.

They did what they set out to do. They danced for 12 rounds and got paid millions. Now they have an option to dance for 12 more and get paid millions more. Boxing isn't the sweet science any more. It's the science of bilking millions out of people longing for real entertainment. F them both.

They did what they set out to do. They danced for 12 rounds and got paid millions. Now they have an option to dance for 12 more and get paid millions more. Boxing isn't the sweet science any more. It's the science of bilking millions out of people longing for real entertainment. F them both.
Yeah I think MMA has pretty much sent boxing packing

Anybody that is mad that they spent the money on the fight have you ever watched a Mayweather fight before? He is the best because nobody can land many punches on him. He dances and counter punches and isn't going to knock somebody out these days. He wants to go the distance and win a decision. Should have known this going in, this is exactly why I didn't spend the money to buy it.

I bought the fight. Mayweather has now won 48 fights by doing the same thing, counter punch, dance, clinch, slip punches and make the other fighter fight his fight. If you bought the fight and were disappointed, I hate it, but Mayweather has fought the same way for 19 years. Pach Man could not do what he wanted to do, and thus lost the fight.

It's all marketing hype...just setting up for the next one (after denying it for a long time for publicity). Just like WWE or WWF, only global.

Probably, but he has been talking of retiring for a while. He's almost 40 and his legacy of retiring undefeated matters to him.

I did not spend a dime on the fight. I watched it but only because it was free for me. I would not pay to watch a boxing match. I will hardly pay to watch UFC, and I find it way more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom