• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MISSING ODTer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s @ARCman47 I figured he had keyword notifications for stuff like kink, midget, and other things. He has also been missing for a while.
I figured that was up nonliberal's alley as well lol. He got a kick out of the vajankle. Guess I shouldn't have said what kind of forum and got you all in a tizzy. Ah what the hell, I said what I said. Welcome to the sewer.

I can relate. Just got tired of the same old crap in the classifieds. I’ll say it again . GIVE GLOCKS THEIR OWN %ing LISTING !!! I lurk , but I’ve stopped posting . Used to post a lot in the meme’s , but got “ fact checked “ one time to many , ( fact checker was WRONG by the way ) ! I had health issues two months ago , so don’t need the BS ! But I still watch . Thanks .
Ain't the classifieds.. there's some people watching over with a syndrome and they gotta show us who's in charge!!
But the good ones step in and cover for the crap ones!! The folks thats been here since the beginning seem to be a threat to certain ones and honestly, I spen my time elsewhere more than I ever have. Put lots of our money and time making this place what it was but now, the micro mini administration gotta show in they in charge! They know who they are but aint got the stons to admit when they're wrong!!

Where’s @ARCman47 I figured he had keyword notifications for stuff like kink, midget, and other things. He has also been missing for a while.

ARC and I texted last week he is alive and fine. Said he got of getting weiner slapped by the mods.

I think he got a VERY LONG jail time, and NOW he might have an ankle bracelet house arrest… something!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom