• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Morning project: replacing stove decals 🤣

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
378   0
Reaction score
The decals on the stove have been wearing off over time, I ordered some new ones and replaced them this morning. OCD is a bitch...I'm lucky that I'm old enough now that my OCD is balanced by my lack of patience hahahahahahaha

So they're not perfect but they're good enough. Cleaned the stove with baking soda paste. Could almost pass for new now...

Stovedecals.com was who I used and they send you 2 sets incase you mess one up. Good idea, I guess they had me in mind when they thought of that!

I didn't think to take before pics lol
20230618_120406.jpg
20230618_121052.jpg
20230618_124608.jpg
20230618_124616.jpg
20230618_124621.jpg

Wonder how far back they make the decals ?

My son is refurbishing a stove from 1965 for his new place .

My house still has the origional wall oven from 1969 .
Also still has the avacado green bathtub .
The avacado green toilet and sink were damaged and got replaced years ago.

I did remodel the other bathroom and removed the harvest gold fixtures and shag carpet .

Wonder how far back they make the decals ?

My son is refurbishing a stove from 1965 for his new place .

My house still has the origional wall oven from 1969 .
Also still has the avacado green bathtub .
The avacado green toilet and sink were damaged and got replaced years ago.

I did remodel the other bathroom and removed the harvest gold fixtures and shag carpet .
Are you able to get the model number? They had so many GE models (mine is a GE but they have a whole list of other brands) and I was scrolling and scrolling until my wife found the label on the stove. Then it was easy to look up.

Fix the back three with a black and a red sharpie. LOL
I removed the 2 incorrect ones and a couple of the "front" and "rear" that were slightly canted and installed the spare sets they sent me. I used blue painter's tape across the entire panel to keep everything lined up and level. I should have done that the first time around. But all good now!

Back
Top Bottom