MY first stamp.

I got a Thompson Machine Zephyr XL from QRF this past summer (purchased last October)... It is incredibly quiet. Everyone who has shot the thing has commented on it. I haven't had a problem taking it apart to clean it yet and at half the cost of the Sparrow, I'd consider it.

I was originally looking at getting an Osprey and wanted the same things you did as far as caliber interchangeability- I ended up with the TM Zephyr and a Guardian 9 for the same cost as the Osprey. So far I don't regret the decision.

Just my personal opinion, but any can that will work on your AR will be absolutely miserable on your MP22. Very big and heavy. Heavier than the host pistol - kind of heavy.

But the Huntertown Kestrel 556 would fill that role.

valid point. i guess i need to start with a .22 can...
or integral.... hmmm

will the .22 cans you originally suggested fit in that TacSol barrel with the suppressor shroud?
this one- [Broken External Image]: or is it best to stay with the tac sol suppressor for their barrel?

valid point. i guess i need to start with a .22 can...
or integral.... hmmm

will the .22 cans you originally suggested fit in that TacSol barrel with the suppressor shroud?
this one- [Broken External Image]: or is it best to stay with the tac sol suppressor for their barrel?

Dont even bother with Tac Sol's cans, pretty much any standard 22 can will fit in there

that huntertown arms SS is looking attractive! esp for SS baffles at that price. wow.
i maybe doing this sooner than later! what is the wait on efiled forms?!?!

How do those "integrally suppressed barrels" work?
How do you clean em? Do they last only so many rds. or what?

Scroll down and look at the Operative. The last 6" or so is the take apart suppressor. The first part is the barrel. Easy to clean and will last a long time. I have thousands upon thousands of rounds through mine.

Back
Top Bottom