MY first stamp.

How do those "integrally suppressed barrels" work?
How do you clean em? Do they last only so many rds. or what?

Some are ported early in the barrel to keep rounds subsonic, then they open up to baffles, and the tube is a sleeve that fits over the whole barrel.

The Liberty pinnacle is a 4.5" barrel inside a 16.5" tube full of baffles, so the barrel opens up into a 12" suppressor, so it is stupid quiet.

Many companies integrals take down from the end cap, then the tube slides off exposing the barrel and baffles for cleaning.

Scroll down and look at the Operative. The last 6" or so is the take apart suppressor. The first part is the barrel. Easy to clean and will last a long time. I have thousands upon thousands of rounds through mine.

I dont understand non ported 22 integrals or 22 integrals that dont force the speed below the speed of sound, seems like an awful lot of money just to avoid a $200 SBR stamp.

I dont understand non ported 22 integrals or 22 integrals that dont force the speed below the speed of sound, seems like an awful lot of money just to avoid a $200 SBR stamp.

The Thompson Machine integrals are ported, but yes there are others that are not ported. My Operative is quieter than my screw on Prodigy on a pistol. But I still wish I would have bought the Operative S. I also bought mine they day they were introduced so I got it for the intro price of around $300.

The Thompson Machine integrals are ported, but yes there are others that are not ported. My Operative is quieter than my screw on Prodigy on a pistol. But I still wish I would have bought the Operative S. I also bought mine they day they were introduced so I got it for the intro price of around $300.

weird I assumed they would have mentioned that in their description but it isn't.

I have been eyeing the Thompson Machine 16 for an extra 22 and 556 can

weird I assumed they would have mentioned that in their description but it isn't.

I have been eyeing the Thompson Machine 16 for an extra 22 and 556 can

They do list it on the description for both. "Thanks to its ported design, even with high-velocity, inexpensive, bulk pack ammo, all you will hear when shooting the Operative is your gun’s bolt cycling, and the bullet hitting your target!"

Regarding budget cans, I think they have some of the better offerings on the market. The Liberty Pinnacle is sweet so if price were close, I would probably pick it up. Sound wise, based on the videos I have seen, I can't tell much of a difference from my Operative, but we are talking videos not in person.

That's cool right there, 1000 bucks for the whole thing.

Yep, but I think if you just buy the TM integral suppressor from a dealer, you would end up a lot cheaper. The Operative Short would make a baddazz integrally suppressed SBR.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom