• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

National Championship Spread

Let's see...........
A SEC team has been the National Champion for 8 of the last 10 years.
After Monday it will be 9 of the last 11 years.

In a few months the talking heads will begin with how great USC and Penn State will be in 2017 and crossing their fingers that the SEC wont continue it's decade long domination of college football.

Yeah, I get so sick of hearing how USC is gonna be #1 this year and dominate blah blah blah...Then the season starts and they end up like they always do. You would think these sports commentaters would catch on after a while.

Yeah, I get so sick of hearing how USC is gonna be #1 this year and dominate blah blah blah...Then the season starts and they end up like they always do. You would think these sports commentaters would catch on after a while.

I really believe their only goal is to create a rise of out ppl. They really can't believe some of the stuff that comes out of their mouths.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping there was at least one other person who felt this way. I'm a Dawg fan but I'm pulling for Dabo in this one.

Try being an Auburn fan like myself. Never understood the logic of pulling for the strong to get even stronger by winning title after title.

Pulling for Clemson to say the least. CU - 42 / UA - 31

Try being an Auburn fan like myself. Never understood the logic of pulling for the strong to get even stronger by winning title after title.

Pulling for Clemson to say the least. CU - 42 / UA - 31

I understand your pain. I lived in Birmingham for 3 years and I saw first hand the dominance, and the arrogance of the fans.

Moved over to GA from Alabama and still have family in Alabama. I have and will always pull for the Tide. In the process of moving back to Alabama. Anyways, this is gonna be a tough game as I think Deshaun Watson is one of the best players in college football and I felt he deserved the heisman. Clemson has a strong O-line and just as strong D-line. It was a tough game last year and a close one.

I am glad Kiffin is gone that play calling in the playoff game was a JOKE!!! Give the ball to Bo. I am very confident in Bama's defense but Jalen Hurts is has made some freshman mistakes this year that if he does that against Clemson it will cost Bama the game. Bama needs to go back to the ground and pound they are known for and Stewart, Ridley and Howard are gonna need to shine. I'd like to see Harris have a stellar game as well.

But I have faith in the Tide and they will pull out a win with a 27-17 victory over Clemson

Moved over to GA from Alabama and still have family in Alabama. I have and will always pull for the Tide. In the process of moving back to Alabama. Anyways, this is gonna be a tough game as I think Deshaun Watson is one of the best players in college football and I felt he deserved the heisman. Clemson has a strong O-line and just as strong D-line. It was a tough game last year and a close one.

I am glad Kiffin is gone that play calling in the playoff game was a JOKE!!! Give the ball to Bo. I am very confident in Bama's defense but Jalen Hurts is has made some freshman mistakes this year that if he does that against Clemson it will cost Bama the game. Bama needs to go back to the ground and pound they are known for and Stewart, Ridley and Howard are gonna need to shine. I'd like to see Harris have a stellar game as well.

But I have faith in the Tide and they will pull out a win with a 27-17 victory over Clemson

I literally agree with everything you just said. Lol.
Spot on. Kiffin is a freakin idiot. And as long as Sark can stay on the straight and narrow I think you guys got an upgrade.

I will add that I am waiting on the day for them to lose a game. They can not be perfect forever and I can accept that. I just hope it is after the national championship game. I would really like Saban to get his sixth national championship and tie the ol bear. But I honestly am waiting for them to lose one. They just keep getting stacked with recruits. I have been following the recruits this year and they have some studs coming in and I know 4 and 5 stars sometimes don't mean anything but bama has some very good commitments this year and I know there is a lot of Saban haters out there but he is a heck of a coach. Bama could go 0-12 and I would love em like they went 12-0.

Back
Top Bottom