• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NetFlix tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you waiting on? I forgot with all the drama of all your emotional angst that no one will agree with you.

You’ve already gone through all the mental gymnastics to rationalize that what you’re doing it ok. Nothing anyone will say will change your mind, so why not drop the facade that you’re trying to participate in a discussion?

If you’re trying to prove me wrong then just go ahead and tell yourself that you’ve done so. That shouldn’t be too much of a logical leap for you at this point give your super power of rationalizing away any morality.

Here’s the point where you read this and jump right back in to get in the last word and put me in my place. So you just do you and have fun with that.

I'm waiting for you to correct your false assertion that "you’ve been forbidden by a company to do something". Show me where nflix SPECIFICALLY prohibits the use of VPNs, even though part of the user agreement has already been posted in this thread.

I'm waiting for you to correct your false assertion that "you’ve been forbidden by a company to do something". Show me where nflix SPECIFICALLY prohibits the use of VPNs, even though part of the user agreement has already been posted in this thread.
It must really suck when you’re so emotionally invested in convincing yourself that you’re in the right that basic things like reading comprehension slip past you.

“You may view Netflix content through the Netflix service primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such Netflix content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location. Netflix will use technologies to verify your geographic location. THE NUMBER OF DEVICES ON WHICH YOU MAY SIMULTANEOUSLY WATCH IS LIMITED.”

“You also agree not to: circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Netflix service; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Netflix service;“

Here’s the kicker. I never said Netflix said you couldn’t use a VPN.

It must really suck when you’re so emotionally invested in convincing yourself that you’re in the right that basic things like reading comprehension slip past you.

“You may view Netflix content through the Netflix service primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such Netflix content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location. Netflix will use technologies to verify your geographic location. THE NUMBER OF DEVICES ON WHICH YOU MAY SIMULTANEOUSLY WATCH IS LIMITED.”

“You also agree not to: circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Netflix service; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Netflix service;“

Here’s the kicker. I never said Netflix said you couldn’t use a VPN.

Yes you've proven quite well that comprehension is the issue. And "here's the kicker", the only way to do it is to use a VPN which is what netflix didn't have an issue with from 1997 - 2016. And even today, they do not SPECIFICALLY prohibit you from using a VPN. I've already posted links showing there are no legal issues, but a couple of you have your feelz upset so you're making up non-existent laws and company policies.

Yes you've proven quite well that comprehension is the issue. And "here's the kicker", the only way to do it is to use a VPN which is what netflix didn't have an issue with from 1997 - 2016. And even today, they do not SPECIFICALLY prohibit you from using a VPN. I've already posted links showing there are no legal issues, but a couple of you have your feelz upset so you're making up non-existent laws and company policies.
Much feelz!!!

Dude, work on your sarcasm. Grow some morals. Quit drinking and posting. Learn to read a calendar. It’s 2018, outside the dates you listed. I’m done with you and this conversation.

Much feelz!!!

Dude, work on your sarcasm. Grow some morals. Quit drinking and posting. Learn to read a calendar. It’s 2018, outside the dates you listed. I’m done with you and this conversation.

And you do some research, work on your knowledge, and quit throwing around false assertions to justify some made up "morality" :wacko: nonsense. But hey at least the "illegal" nonsense has quit so there's that...

No personal responsibility.

I always tell my kids to own up to what you have done wrong, people respect you when you own your actions.

You seem so focused on if Netflix prohibits a VPN that you can’t see past to the actual law being broken.

Glock didn’t tell me I can’t kill someone with their firearm, so it must be ok.

I always tell my kids to own up to what you have done wrong, people respect you when you own your actions.

You seem so focused on if Netflix prohibits a VPN that you can’t see past to the actual law being broken.

Glock didn’t tell me I can’t kill someone with their firearm, so it must be ok.

:pound: I can admit I was wrong. I thought the made-up illegal nonsense was gone, but I was wrong.

But you should take your own advice. I've posted link after link after link showing that there is no law being broken both on the national and international level, and all you've done is show some court case that has absolutely nothing to do with this issue. That's because you're wrong and your making up laws to justify your fake moral outrage. Hell you don't even understand the point I'm making with the no vpn policy, and the fact I've never said it had anything to do with the law. So prove it. Show me the violation of law or move along because we both know you won't admit you're wrong.

I'm still laughing at the thought of running an HDMI cable from my laptop to my t.v. That's some ghetto **** right there

I also find it amusing that you think using an online bull**** VPN offers you any level of security.

What do I know though

Boy we have all the know-it-alls coming out for this one. I never made any claims about "online bull**** VPN" offering you any level security. Nor did I say what I use for security. I simply made a suggestion for an easy way to setup a VPN. But at least you understood the intended humor with the long hdmi cable so there's that...

Boy we have all the know-it-alls coming out for this one. I never made any claims about "online bull**** VPN" offering you any level security. Nor did I say what I use for security. I simply made a suggestion for an easy way to setup a VPN. But at least you understood the intended humor with the long hdmi cable so there's that...

Hmm

No. You log onto a paid account with a VPN. In fact I have to say you'd be pretty dumb to not use a VPN, or at least some sort of security, in this day and age. Are you suggesting people shouldn't use a VPN???

If Netflix wishes to prevent this, there is a very simple and easy technical way to do it that has nothing to do with a VPN. Hell they could also start with preventing it SPECIFICALLY with their terms of service, but they don't even do that. And again are you suggesting people don't use a VPN??? Cuz I really want to here your self righteous explanation for that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom